HARBOR TRAVEL INSURANCE
Harbor Travel Protection provides industry standard travel insurance for budget-conscious travelers.
- Medical evacuation to the nearest suitable hospital as directed by a physician if medically required
- Travel insurance coverages such as primary medical expense coverage, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage loss, emergency dental, and more
- Completely integrated one-stop program with a single contact for emergency services to travel assistance and insurance claims
- Travel assistance services for medical requests, prescription replacement, emergency cash advance and more
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses and military veterans
Led by special operations veterans, Stanford Medicine affiliated physicians, paramedics and other travel experts, Harbor is travel insurance for budget-conscious travelers.
This summary is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy series PC_AHR_RCH (01/2018). This summary does not replace or change any part of your policy. The policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions, and termination provisions. Please read the policy carefully to fully understand the coverages, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy, the policy will control. This policy provides insurance coverage that only applies during a covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health and homeowners’ policies. Please contact +1 415 481 0600 if you have any questions. Insurance underwritten by State National Inc., a Texas domiciled corporation (NAIC Company Code: 12831; TX license number 6026) with its principal place of business at 1900 L Don Dodson Drive, Bedford, TX 76021. Not all plans or coverages are available in every state.
Redpoint Resolutions LLC provides evacuation, travel assistance and non-insurance services. Evacuation, travel assistance and non-insurance services are not insurance and are provided through a membership program. An evacuation, travel assistance and non-insurance service program may be purchased individually without travel insurance. By selecting the “Evacuation only, no travel insurance” coverage option, you will be purchasing a Redpoint Resolutions evacuation, travel assistance and non-insurance service program membership.
UnivOps Insurance Services LLC is the licensed insurance agent.